Jajah.com offers a phone to phone over the internet cheap calls.Sounds good, works OK.
But don't dare to try the business account! After using Jajah for a while I wanted to switch for a business account so I can manage some users and get more numbers to use. That was a real mistake! Two months later I still don't have the account set up, they made 90$ of credits disappear (is that a new scam VOIP company?) and the customer support is the worst I ever encountered.
There is no phone number to call, only emails, and they get answered about two days later. The so called support is totally useless and gives sad excuses for not solving the problem and they still owe me money which they will not acknowledge although I got the automated receipts and the credit card was charged.
My advise, stay away from Jajah !
Someone is making money on the backs of customers.I was burned, try to avoid it yourselves!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Internet Cheap Calls
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "After leaving Centurylink due to our old 3mbps + phone that cost ~$100 we changed to Suddenlink for their 15/1 for ~$50. There is no doubt the speed is..."
- "I decided to sell my old Iphone 4S and came upon the CashforIphone web site. After submitting information about my phone, model, RAM size, condition, etc. the site came..."
- "I sit hear and read all these interesting comments and it just baffles me at the way people communicate their feelings. If anyone has ACTUALLY taken the time to..."
- "Was looking to upgrade my old phone and cell provider was having a sale.So I thought I would give LG a try. Nice looking phone. Specs seemed ok for what..."
- "Howard Tanner Esq Lawyer is totally incompetent. I was scammed out of $10,000 dollars by this sleazy lawyer. I paid him his legal fees, in cash, upfront as requested by..."
- "I have a shop on Etsy; rather, had. I've been suspended, twice. In the announcement, it read: "Please check email for a message explaining why, and how to restore account...."
- "SO… YOU ARE LOAY TAWEEL IN MIAMI AND ABU AZMI IN CHICAGO… looks like a *** artist. Sunday, October 23 afternoon I received many messages by Whatsapp from Loay..."
- "Better use consignee rather than your own people which not taking care and stealing the contents of the box. batter add precautions and implement rules to avoid this kind of..."
- "Ordered 1/2" Carolina Stair Single Swivel Base for Adjustable Slide Baluster. They are actually 3/8". I had to pay a machine shop to machine them. I chose not to complain...."