Jajah.com offers a phone to phone over the internet cheap calls.Sounds good, works OK.
But don't dare to try the business account! After using Jajah for a while I wanted to switch for a business account so I can manage some users and get more numbers to use. That was a real mistake! Two months later I still don't have the account set up, they made 90$ of credits disappear (is that a new scam VOIP company?) and the customer support is the worst I ever encountered.
There is no phone number to call, only emails, and they get answered about two days later. The so called support is totally useless and gives sad excuses for not solving the problem and they still owe me money which they will not acknowledge although I got the automated receipts and the credit card was charged.
My advise, stay away from Jajah !
Someone is making money on the backs of customers.I was burned, try to avoid it yourselves!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Fortunately I subscribed to only their $1 trial offer for 24 hours of unlimited access. I was immediately banged with an activation charge. The service has been active for only..."
- "I signed up for Thumbtack exactly 18 days ago. I submitted 21 detailed quotes to 21 leads I received throughout those 18 days. Usually I received about 3-15 leads every..."
- "Man, I wish I would've seen your post before I told my parents to switch to these idiots. My poor dad does nothing but work and he's an iron worker,..."
- "We are pissed at FEMA. Our Condo Development is 24 years old is on Flushing Bay that hasn't had a flood in 234 years. FEMA a few years ago reassessed..."
- "Dont ever buy from this company!!! I purchased a bed frame with a mattress & a box spring from them ONLY 2 MONTHS AGO ! And i went to change..."
- "On the date of 10/24/11I purchased a living room set from Ashley Furniture .The set consisted of ,A couch and love seat, 2 end tables ,one soft table.I thought..."
- "I got an email stating my domain 33fit.com was renewed for 9 years and charged 136.53. So I called Go-daddy and informed them I did not make this transaction. They said..."
- "After purchasing the Asean Pass I tried to redeem my flight credits on their website, which is the only way you can redeem your credits. There website was having technical..."
- "Complaint to BBB: I have a product called McAfee LiveSafe security software. It has a "Satisfaction Guarantee" and they are not honoring it. 1. The LiveSafe soft requires repeated installs as..."