Jajah telephony

Mar 15, 2008
review #115545

Jajah.com offers a phone to phone over the internet cheap calls.Sounds good, works OK.

But don't dare to try the business account! After using Jajah for a while I wanted to switch for a business account so I can manage some users and get more numbers to use. That was a real mistake! Two months later I still don't have the account set up, they made 90$ of credits disappear (is that a new scam VOIP company?) and the customer support is the worst I ever encountered.

There is no phone number to call, only emails, and they get answered about two days later. The so called support is totally useless and gives sad excuses for not solving the problem and they still owe me money which they will not acknowledge although I got the automated receipts and the credit card was charged.

My advise, stay away from Jajah !

Someone is making money on the backs of customers.I was burned, try to avoid it yourselves!

Itay

acdd1b5
Had an experience with Jajah?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions

Aug 10, 2009

Please stay away from JAJAH!. I had a very bad experience with them.. I won’t recommend it to ANYONE! After trying to make a payment with 3 different credit cards, they locked up my account indefinitely saying it was my fault! WTF!

Then I got calls from my 2 banks saying a fraudulent transaction could be in process, so they didn’t allow the transaction to go through. It looks like the banks were right.. this company looks more fishy to me each day that passes!

You’ve been warned!

0 0 Reply

Aug 10, 2009

You’ve been warned!

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Jajah.
Filing a new complaint about
×