Jajah.com offers a phone to phone over the internet cheap calls.Sounds good, works OK.
But don't dare to try the business account! After using Jajah for a while I wanted to switch for a business account so I can manage some users and get more numbers to use. That was a real mistake! Two months later I still don't have the account set up, they made 90$ of credits disappear (is that a new scam VOIP company?) and the customer support is the worst I ever encountered.
There is no phone number to call, only emails, and they get answered about two days later. The so called support is totally useless and gives sad excuses for not solving the problem and they still owe me money which they will not acknowledge although I got the automated receipts and the credit card was charged.
My advise, stay away from Jajah !
Someone is making money on the backs of customers.I was burned, try to avoid it yourselves!
You may also like
- "I am an exede customer in California, in a rural location. Exede has been the worst experience i have ever had in life, trumping the DMV. My service was always..."
- "During the meet of the Restaurants owners in Chandigarh during the first week of February, the issue of paid news was officially discussed with serious concern. Instead of "create need..."
- "Signed up for completely unlimited Internet service and exede /via sat is saying they don't have unlimited service. I have a hand written contract from the sales rep /instalation tec...."
- "I ordered from Roswe seeing all the good reviews on their products. Come to find out they are all fake... i can't leave one review for their horrible products. First..."
- "I have a shop on Etsy; rather, had. I've been suspended, twice. In the announcement, it read: "Please check email for a message explaining why, and how to restore account...."
- "On May 4, 2012, I bid on and won a Canon Powershot SD4000IS (item # 290703644697 ) for $113 from eBay seller Spital911. I had been looking for one of..."
- "I purchased Vectra from our Vet because they claimed that it was superior to Frontline and is the only product they carry now. It is also more expensive. ..."
- "Just found a roach in my sweet tea from McDonalds in Brusly, LA..."
- "I love your shoes and don't usually have any issues but just bought a pair of the memory foam ones comfy shoes but have an issue after 2 months of..."